1. I have the 5 videotapes that cover these but the generation was 3rd or 4th by the time I got my copy. And full frame 1:33.

'Rattle and Hum Outtakes" is its name.
  2. There are other videos like that Exit (e.g. Mothers Of The Disappeared from Tempe 1) circulating in YouTube, but not with the quality of the videos posted before.
  3. I've seen a lot of the out takes but never the color stuff from Tempe so it was new to me. I've seen a lot of B/W stuff.
    Agree the quality of the earlier posts were amazing.
    So is all of Tempe 1 on YouTube in various quality or just bits and pieces?
  4. Mothers of the disappeared looks like I&E tour on the walkway!
  5. YouTube doesn't have a message feature anymore..so I can't figure out how to contact the person who is uploading all of those videos.

We must contact them! We must get that concert in its entirety!
  6. Just spent an hour watching all these - awesome stuff.
  7. The user who uploaded some of these is the same who uploaded Yahweh from U23D in HD quality a few months back. I wonder who the hell is he/she and there the hell does the footage come from. We could be in for a real treat here
  8. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:YouTube doesn't have a message feature anymore..so I can't figure out how to contact the person who is uploading all of those videos.

We must contact them! We must get that concert in its entirety!
    He's on Google+, so someone could give it a shot.

I'm not on Google+ myself.
  9. Wasn't U23D suppose to be released ever? are you saying someone posted on youtube songs, clips?
  10. I have google plus, but I can't figure out how to message someone with it