1. 15$ for mp3? .. live nation is already hitting hehehe
  2. As cool as I think it is that bands do that there's also something to be said for hunting down the best bootleg and waiting for a bootleg to go up and all that. When the band does it themselves yeah it's way more handy and the sound is obviously great, but that little bit of black-market magic is missing.
  3. That's because you don't tape the shows yourself - it's a pain and an expensive hobby/duty Nah, just kidding. It would be awesome if U2 did that, no missing shows, perfect quality, no waiting. But they won't. So stop with the pipe dreams I say.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:That's because you don't tape the shows yourself - it's a pain and an expensive hobby/duty Nah, just kidding. It would be awesome if U2 did that, no missing shows, perfect quality, no waiting. But they won't. So stop with the pipe dreams I say.

This is very true!

I have a fantasy that when U2 retire they'll release a TON of material they have from over the years including every show since ZooTV (since McGuiness has always said they started recording every show since that tour) and they cost like 15 bucks each, so we all come together as a community and make sure we cover all of them together so we can upload them somewhere and have the best bootleg collection there is
  5. I think they have recorded every show from TUF (maybe TJT) on, not Zoo TV. But this is super offtopic now, and I don't think it has much to do with LiveNation or the new manager
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:I think they have recorded every show from TUF (maybe TJT) on, not Zoo TV. But this is super offtopic now, and I don't think it has much to do with LiveNation or the new manager

What's your favourite colour?
  7. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:As cool as I think it is that bands do that there's also something to be said for hunting down the best bootleg and waiting for a bootleg to go up and all that. When the band does it themselves yeah it's way more handy and the sound is obviously great, but that little bit of black-market magic is missing.

As big a Pearl Jam fan that I am, I completely appreciate what you are saying here.

..and my favourite colour is blue.

(I even have a "Blue Room" in my house)
  8. Let's keep it ontopic, shall we?

9. Back on topic. Thanks.
  10. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:[..]

This is very true!

I have a fantasy that when U2 retire they'll release a TON of material they have from over the years including every show since ZooTV (since McGuiness has always said they started recording every show since that tour) and they cost like 15 bucks each, so we all come together as a community and make sure we cover all of them together so we can upload them somewhere and have the best bootleg collection there is

but they won't be bootlegs then they'll be official releases.