1. Didn't know that "We Used To Be Friends" was such a popular TV theme...apparently it was used for a teen drama or something over here in the states. Veronica Mars? I've never watched it.
  2. Yeh it was used for that show. The youtube comments for the film clip are full of veronica mars posts lol.
  3. You Were the Last High is probably the song that's grown on me most so far, very good track that one.
  4. I really enjoy "Plan A" lately too.

Proper review coming soon.

Who else has been listening? We have been sadly inactive so far this week.
  5. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:Our first album of the week will be

Welcome to the Monkey House by The Dandy Warhols

[image]

This is a band I haven't heard too much about on here, though I love them. They're an American indie-rock band with a very "chill" approach to making rock music. It's a lot of fun, and very laid-back. I hope you guys enjoy it! It can be found on Spotify, or you can search out the tracks on their own (on YouTube, or the likes).

1. Welcome to the Monkey House
    2. We Used to Be Friends
    3. Plan A
    4. Wonderful You
    5. I Am A Scientist
    6. I Am Over It
    7. The Dandy Warhols Love Almost Everyone
    8. Insincere
    9. The Last High
    10. Heavenly
    11. I Am Sound
    12. Rock Bottom
    13. You Come In Burned

YES YES YES YES
  6. Starting my first listen now. I've had too much stuff going on in school so I haven't felt like I've been able to give it the attention I want to give when I listen to an album for the first time.

7. i did it
  8. I'm going to listen to it tomorrow Matt. I've not been home much since Sunday.
  9. ^ same
  10. Sounds good, all

Next week's album will be announced shortly- a selection from our friend bartajax! Announcing early will give users time to acquire the album by whatever means they choose.

But don't let that get in the way of you enjoying Welcome to the Monkey House
  11. Very nice initiative Matt!

I will be lurking around
  12. I've been very busy this week, but holliday is coming in a few hours and then I'll be able to listen to it