1. Love this, stunning
  2. this is a sexy tune
  3. I don't like the lyric but the song is great. I LOVE the eighties-like start of this song and the experimental-like sound of it. Nice U2!
  4. Despite my general disappointment with the album as a whole I absolutely love this one. If the whole album was more in this vein i'd be over the moon. Bono's voice has more of a 90's sound to it and I love the synth sounds and filthy guitar in the outro. Awesome.

5. Exactly what I thought - MacPhisto Lives!
  6. Really like this tune ....I agree its got that 90s dirty feel..kinda like Love Is Blindness meets Velvet Dress...
  7. My first thought for this song was Depeche Mode

But I agree that this is probably their most 90s song since the actual 90s. Good, good stuff
  8. Early pick: this. Perfect.
  9. I get Beatles and Depeche Mode vibes from this and I couldn't be happier!
  10. Great song. You guys nailed it: this could certainly fit in one of their 90s albums
  11. The main synth sound annoys me, a piano or anything else would have been better. But YES this is so 90s as we said before. Zooropa, If God Will Send His Angels, Wild Horses, God Part II... It has that special grit. Thanks Edge for this amazing piece of guitar work I don't like how Bono sings some chorus lines, but it'll come I think.