1. I'm anxiously waiting for the new remix in the deluxe edition.
  2. what a great song!! wouldnt missfit on achtung baby, even bono's voice is incredible like that era. the high note is one of the highlight for me overall... what a record
  3. very achtung baby-esque. the return of macphisto? I can hear him there somewhere...
  4. This is such a great song. It reminds me of Velvet Dress

5. Yes very interested in that one too. Although I'll enjoy this version just fine until then. Great tune.
  6. Kuddos for experimenting and the heavy guitar.

I thought the first word was Morleigh instead of morning though. Remember the rumours about "Morleigh's song". Oh well, wouldn't have made sense.
  7. I keep thinking of Kraftwerk when this intro kicks in.

8. Or Tchad Blake. Tried to find some of his work on YouTube to see what we could expect, but there wasn't much. A lot of videos for mixing drums.
  9. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Kuddos for experimenting and the heavy guitar.

I thought the first word was Morleigh instead of morning though. Remember the rumours about "Morleigh's song". Oh well, wouldn't have made sense.

I keep hearing Morleigh too.
  10. Best track on the album for me at the moment absolutely love it......and I also hear Moreleigh in the beginning. Overall pretty impressed with this album.