1. I actually thought the guys should prodice new material with the Fish Out Of Water people. I LOVE their remixs to Crazy Tonight, Real Thing and Boots!
  2. Well Declan Gaffney is one half of Fish out of Water and he was involved heavily.

I love their remixes of GOYB and EBTTRT.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:Well Declan Gaffney is one half of Fish out of Water and he was involved heavily.

I love their remixes of GOYB and EBTTRT.

Oh cool! I didn't know who Fish Out Of Water was. I remember seeing a video about the band talking about them and I thought they said it was a duo.
  4. Don´t know if anybody noticed this but Larry´s drumming style is the (almost) same as on the JT bside "Walk To The Water" .
  5. ''Morning, your toast, your tea and sugar
    Read about the politician's lover
    Go through the day like knife through butter
    Why don't you
    You dress in the colours of forgiveness
    Your eyes as red as Christmas
    Purple robes are folder on the kitchen chair''
    WOW, definitely McPhisto!
    What a great song this is!!!!!!!!!
  6. This song would be truly amazing and an album highlight if Bono sang it better, and I don't mean just the falsetto. His vocals sound unconfident and too raw, like it was a first take or something. I'm not usually bothered by Bono but he ruins this song for me, probably my least favorite in the album as of now together with California. Problem is that California may only grow, but I won't stop being bothered by Bono's vocals on this song... Such a shame. The lyrics and the music are fascinating.
  7. I'm in the complete opposite I LOVE how Bono sings this (except the falsetto). Might be the most fascinating song on the album.
  8. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:I'm in the complete opposite I LOVE how Bono sings this (except the falsetto). Might be the most fascinating song on the album.

yes, I do not mind the falsetto
  9. I love it too and it's great how he sings it. Falseto is questionable but I think it's on purpouse (abused little boy).
  10. Yes, like it all, actually