1. Good song, I love the intro, good guitar work, and good work by Adam on the whole song
  2. I listened to this song, and have always thought this since listen #1, but doesn't the intro piece sound like Even Better Than The Real Thing's intro, but with a piano? It would be cool if The Edge played the intro to Even Better before the band kicks in instead of that piano piece.
  3. Originally posted by Release3:I listened to this song, and have always thought this since listen #1, but doesn't the intro piece sound like Even Better Than The Real Thing's intro, but with a piano? It would be cool if The Edge played the intro to Even Better before the band kicks in instead of that piano piece.

No, it mostly doesn't. But anything regarding or including EBTTRT and this song is cool, so thumbs up for you
  4. Edge and Adam during the verses
  5. I'm hoping this could be the encore-opener.

I can already see this happening :
    Everthing dark during the first 35 seconds.
    Then slowly a beam of light appears on the Edge, starting to play this sexy melody.
    The screens go on during the "Soldier soldier" part, watching the band march and Bono doing a military greeting whil singing the part.
    Two other beams of light on Adam and Larry slowly fade in when they appear at 1:03.
    Everything goes dark again at 1:19 (the sound in the background sounds somewhat creepy imo, so needs to be in the dark).
    Only now Bono comes in (1:33), but he's standing on a B-side, walking towards the mainstage and the band, where the lights are fading in again in the meantime.
    And around the 2 minute mark lightshow, screens etc "Soldier soldier !".
  6. And btw, the "Old man says that we never listen. We shout about and we don't know." at 3:00 is fantastic !

7. It is.
    It's actually "we shout about WHAT we don't know", even better
    So is that "old man" perhaps referring to his father?
  8. Yeah, I love how the "Old man..." Lines flow and roll out effortlessly.
  9. I like Glenn's idea of this song opening the encore. In fact, I like anyone's idea as long as it implies this song to be played live at all
  10. I've always thought it would open an encore... Very similar to Popmart...

Lead in with TIWYCRMN and then go into Sleep like a Baby Tonight and into With or Without You...

You heard it here first!
  11. Aha, singing it wrong all the time then
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong:I like Glenn's idea of this song opening the encore. In fact, I like anyone's idea as long as it implies this song to be played live at all

This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now to open the encore, followed by three renditions of Vertigo.