1. Damn this song is too awesome. After "Sleep Like a Baby" when I'm doing a full listen I'm always like "alright, winding down for the finish now" and then this baby comes in. This song kicks ass. An interesting beat for U2 and a cool chord progression and major/minor change in the chorus. Also some awesome guitar work here by Edge.
  2. The grooviest, most danceable song U2 have ever released
  3. One of the best songs of the album, if not the best - at least, the one I like the most. U2 have reinvented themselves yet another time, like Rolling Stones says. The last 3 songs are all perfect. More DM, please...
  4. I like the guitar, especially in the beginning, and the soldier-soldier parts. It's got a nice funky/dancing groove as well. Seems a bit contradictive with the lyrics though doesn't it ? But it's ok/good overall.
  5. This one was my least favourite two days ago but it has grown on me a lot. Very funky and punky, reminds me of the lovely Two Hearts Beat As One
  6. Actually really starting to like this.
  7. I love this song.
  8. Still love it - and I have started to hear things from Boy on it... more specifically, Stories For Boys... similar melodies all around
  9. After listening many times i think this is the weakest song
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:Still love it - and I have started to hear things from Boy on it... more specifically, Stories For Boys... similar melodies all around

David Bowie's "I'd rather be high"

11. Et moi - I get drawn in by the Gimme Shelter-esque guitar part at the beginning, and then it careers off like a runaway train.