2015-07-10 - Boston
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 5
  1. You betcha! Popcorn: check Beers: check
  2. So... tell me about these setlist parties?
  3. Just be here at the time of the show. We have mixlr and Periscope streams so we can listen to the show almost in real time. Plus, we share here photos of the show, we make crass and stupid jokes, we get melodramatic if Luminous Times (Hold On To Love) is not played, etc.
  4. Sometimes prostitutes are involved.
    Wait... is that just me?
  5. ... and Glenn hits on every woman that logs in
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Just be here at the time of the show. We have mixlr and Periscope streams so we can listen to the show almost in real time. Plus, we share here photos of the show, we make crass and stupid jokes, we get melodramatic if Luminous Times (Hold On To Love) is not played, etc.
    Ahhh Luminous Times... If only
  7. God, this is gonna be really nuts tuning into setlist parties again with you and all your crazy inside jokes

Forgive me, I went to too many shows in a row to be at any of the setlist parties.....
  8. Originally posted by MattG:God, this is gonna be really nuts tuning into setlist parties again with you and all your crazy inside jokes

Forgive me, I went to too many shows in a row to be at any of the setlist parties.....

Ohh you poor soul. I feel so bad for you, going to all those shows!
  9. Originally posted by MattG:God, this is gonna be really nuts tuning into setlist parties again with you and all your crazy inside jokes

Story of my life. Can't join in the setlist parties because I'm actually at all the shows
  10. I feel sorry for you, guys!!