2015-09-08 - Amsterdam
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. I hate the people talking during Bono's speech and SFS
  2. I just listened to Bad in this recording, WOW. The sing-along part is just awesome. This puts the show onto another level for me. For me this show had everything, and now it also has a great recording. Imagine when the multicam is ready
  3. Way better than these flat performances during 360
  4. I also don't like this performance of Magnificent.

The version of Magnificent U2 played during the first leg of 360 was awsome, listen to Sheffield and Milan.
  5. That new recording sounds brilliant music wise, not so much audience wise. Too much talking. What were these people thinking?
  6. Maybe we can improve it a bit since the talking only seems to happen on the right channel of the recording.
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Maybe we can improve it a bit since the talking only seems to happen on the right channel of the recording.
    would be great if someone were to pick that one up. until then sticking with the other source
  8. Yesterday Bedoc shared his incomplete recording on u2torrents. I have to say that boot sounds amazing, unfortunately cut off during Sweetest Thing (empty battery). His boot for AMS3 is amazing too. And another great source for complete AMS4 (Maarten909) is up there as well Great stuff
  9. Originally posted by Remy:Maybe we can improve it a bit since the talking only seems to happen on the right channel of the recording.
    Is it improved already?