1. Even if it is the best since, the wider public wont care
  2. Their loss!
  3. that's the tragic of being an older band. masterpiece or not, the crap will rule the charts
  4. And id wishes the band stopped caring. The wider public will still fill the arenas.
  5. I'm so happy that U2 made a solid album. I know that sounds weird but after the singles I was super concerned we were gonna get a flop. This is the coolest gift ever to get an amazing album this far into their careers. Props to the boys.
  6. Tough to say right now. I've gotta listen and digest it for at least a few months.

Definitely best since ATYCLB, maybe even since achtung.

It has highs that are as strong/stronger that ATYCLB, I think it may even be more cohesive and stronger as a whole.

I could change my mind completely though.

Depending on how much I like POP next week. Lol
  7. Zooropa and Pop are now rolling their eyes until it hurts.
  8. a handful of 5 star songs carry those albums..not bad albums though, good albums but not as coherent and solid like SOE
  9. SOE is a very good album, but I do not believe in terms the best since or whatever. Many here where screaming and moaning that SOE will be the worst U2 album of all times. Based on 4/5 songs. And now one of best after 1 day.

For now SOI hits me more than SOE, Iris, Cedarwood, the Troubles, sleep like a baby and the crystal ballroom are for me more emotional and very good songs than all of SOE. At least thats my opinion for now.