1. Best since All That You Can’t Leave Behind, it doesn’t have the singles that album does but also doesn’t have any filler, ie Peace on Earth. SOE is strong from beginning to end and I’m in love with this record
  2. Easily best since Pop for me on first listens alone. Even though I really like All that you can't leave behind and half of No line on the horizon, and did enjoy SOI...

This is something else. Book of Your Heart is on repeat in my room right now...
  3. The best since, don't know .... Its even worse than Zooropa , so yes, U2 created a new least favorite album for me...
  4. Originally posted by U2_Edge:The best since, don't know .... Its even worse than Zooropa , so yes, U2 created a new least favorite album for me...
  5. Hey we’re all entitled to an opinion but I honestly don’t understand how anyone can call this the worst u2 album. That’s only my opinion however, I rank it #3 now behind AB and JT. I’m a big fan of a lot of the post AB stuff and yet this is the best since then for me.
  6. You're allowed to think whatever you like.
  7. of course you are. I was kidding.
  8. I too was kidding!

But I don’t understand how you could say this is anywhere near U2’s worst album.
  9. Same here, it’s remarkable
  10. Originally posted by U2_Edge:The best since, don't know .... Its even worse than Zooropa , so yes, U2 created a new least favorite album for me...
    Go straight to jail. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

Zooropa is sacred.