2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5

1. A great Halloween Special from Gavin Friday. Another recording for my archive. Looking forward to the next one from Mr. Friday.
    He should feature much more on this radio station.

2. U2 All That You Can't Leave Behind - 20th Anniversary Special
    This clocks in at 1.43.37.
    This was a welcomed addition to the audio archive.
  3. Does anyone know if a VPN works with this? Elizium is making me jealous lol.
  4. So has Bono given up on doing his Podcasts then lol? Last one was August?
  5. He’s just socially distancing from them.
  6. Edge with Woody Harrison talking Pop was the best content I’ve heard from this radio station. Really a pleasure! So interesting.
  7. No, as a master promoter, he comes on strong and then dissapears as time moves on.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:Edge with Woody Harrison talking Pop was the best content I’ve heard from this radio station. Really a pleasure! So interesting.
    I would most certainly agree with that for sure. It has been a real pleasure to record and listen to these broadcasts.
    Have you listened to the Gavin Friday episodes at all? He is quite an enjoyable listen too.
  9. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    I would most certainly agree with that for sure. It has been a real pleasure to record and listen to these broadcasts.
    Have you listened to the Gavin Friday episodes at all? He is quite an enjoyable listen too.
    Nope, but if there's no U2 band member I'm not really interested much. Gavin's great though, I actually also like his own music.