1. Between the album version and Temple Bar Edit? I really do love both but the "wash" of sound in the intro of the album version sets it apart IMO. The Temple Bar Edit has grown on me over the years though
  2. Baby version.
  3. Baby version amen. "You're innocence, I'm experience". Holy shit that version is awesome.
  4. was that the version they did opening night?
  5. Baby version!!

About live versions:

1992-02-29 Lakeland, Florida
    1992-03-09 Uniondale, New York
  6. I prefer an acoustic version from Tempe, 1992-10-25. It's Bono only.
  7. That's awesome...and was my second U2 show. Bono did some cool solo acoustic songs that tour
  8. Call me boring, conservative, or old, but for me the undisputed number one version is the original album version

I mean that scared the hell out of me...literally and most definite... I am forever in debt to that song and that particular version
  9. I prefer the album version over any of the remixes. But my favorite version is the live version from June 11, 1992 in Stockholm. Just killer.
  10. Originally posted by unclejosh:I prefer the album version over any of the remixes. But my favorite version is the live version from June 11, 1992 in Stockholm. Just killer.
    +1 agreed, Stockholm hands down.
  11. Check out early versions like ZooTV Atlanta. They extended that song and the improvisation with Edge's solo was fantastic.