2018-08-31 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. still looking for 2 GAs for this... thanks!
  2. Cant see them dropping Pride/Vertigo/Elevation/COBL
  3. dropped COBL for JT17 (an Vertigo on a few first shows too)
  4. The last two weeks there have been plenty seated tickets available and there still are.
    Probably they hold up the GA tickets for a drop in the last few days
    I still haven't found .......... 2GA tickets
  5. Yes I know but I meant cannot see them dropping these songs during the remainder of this current tour
  6. Definately not Pride or City, they are part of the "theme" for that section of the shows. I doubt I Will Follow will be dropped either. I could see Vertigo and Elevation possibly but still doubt it.

My "guess" is that this was taken out of context and Willie probably means no Songs Of Innocence in the new shoot. I think there could be a few more tweeks before Berlin but not all of those songs are going.

I wonder what they will do with the D.C. footage now.
  7. I thought I'll ask twitter...

8. Originally posted by Blue_Room:[..]
    Definately not Pride or City, they are part of the "theme" for that section of the shows. I doubt I Will Follow will be dropped either. I could see Vertigo and Elevation possibly but still doubt it.

My "guess" is that this was taken out of context and Willie probably means no Songs Of Innocence in the new shoot. I think there could be a few more tweeks before Berlin but not all of those songs are going.

I wonder what they will do with the D.C. footage now.
    The DC show was fantastic. Kind of a shame they're filming the Berlin show since Bono's voice has dropped off a bit since the US leg. And the political stuff was more inspired back then. But it is tradition to film the concerts towards the end of a tour.