2018-08-31 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Unforeseen tragedy??? Bit strong, could say that about anyone and anything.
  2. I use dramatic language but you never know. Remember this the tour with an MRI brainscan to start it off and all of Bono's early Experience interviews were about his brush with death.
  3. Originally posted by dvschend:[..]

Still one day to vote but the score so far is 5% for "Totally bonkers", 62% for "Yes sure" and 32% for "See you in Berlin"...better pack my suitcase?
    Danny,

I'm thinking about it too. I missed Nirvana on the In Utero tour and I still haven't forgiven myself.
  4. #neveragain
  5. The Berlin arena is booked solid so unless they play November 12 on a one day turnaround it's only going to be one show.
  6. Originally posted by dvschend:[..]

Still one day to vote but the score so far is 5% for "Totally bonkers", 62% for "Yes sure" and 32% for "See you in Berlin"...better pack my suitcase?
    Hurry up and get your travel arrangements sorted already you have a show to catch.

7. I'm guessing the totally bonkers vote is my mom
  8. My mom doesn't get my U2 concert obsession.
  9. My friends also dont get my obsession. They think I am crazy for going 3 times one tour. They say: “by now you have heard most of their songs right?” And “what is the point of going again when they just play the same set?”.
  10. Well, I took her to 360, I+E, JT17 and last sunday to Amsterdam...she's a casual fan by now.

But the multiple times to see the same show (which is not the same this time) she still doesn't get. More caused by today's ticket pricing