1. It would be a great adventure to go.
  2. For a 21 year old in college..... that’s my life savings mister thank you very much.
  3. Originally posted by EthanD:What will the setlist be?
    You'd have to assume it will heavy on greatest hits/JT, plus a sprinkling of SOI and SOE...

Greatest hits, plus a sprinkling of tracks from their newest albums. Sounds like an average Aussie tour!
  4. I don't think I'd book a travel just to see U2 this time around.
    Would need at least a week of vacations to go out there and that's damn expensive
  5. Idk I feel like this could be a goodbye tour in asia and Australia and that has me extremely worried
  6. Originally posted by DerBFreund:I don't think I'd book a travel just to see U2 this time around.
    Would need at least a week of vacations to go out there and that's damn expensive
    No you dont I used to travel out to Sydney from the UK Saturday night arrive Monday morning go straight to work then come back Wednesday night and be back in the office Manchester Thursday lunch time haha
  7. Originally posted by andyuk36:[..]
    No you dont I used to travel out to Sydney from the UK Saturday night arrive Monday morning go straight to work then come back Wednesday night and be back in the office Manchester Thursday lunch time haha
    That's crazy