Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Legs (1): New Zealand, Australia and Asia
Shows: 15
  1. True, i don’t mean to drag every single individual into it. I’m talking more about the people that were mocking sites and individuals for believing in the tour or using language that suggested they knew for a fact it wasn’t happening. But again I don’t want to get into all that and I wasn’t including you in case you think I was.
  2. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    There's a lot of people involved in the U2 organization, who are sharing and sending these bits of information. These are people who's job it is to know where the tour is going to be, when it will be announced and so on. In many cases they likely do know more than the band themselves on this one. As they are the ones who do the planning, the routing, the organization of the venues etc. I've worked with the band on a couple of projects now, and I've seen how the organization works from the inside, the band have very little knowledge of the day to day and are far more focused on the bigger picture. Ask them if Australia is happening they can probably say yes, but they probably have no idea on any of the detail.

Since I was working for classical artists over 10 years.. not U2, but also well very well known/famous in the classical music industry, I can confirm this 200%. The artists know that they’re going to perform concerts in Europe, for example, but not the details. Everything is managed by the management, and that’s why they have a management...
  3. Edge has set his delay pedal to "1-2 weeks".
  4. Really hope MacPhisto brings Lemon back "home" to Oz .
  5. Originally posted by DanialGowans:

1) The idea of having the Sydney concerts at the SCG is just plain weird ! I won’t go ( I will see them in Melbourne or Singapore ) and I live in the Eastern Suburbs 10 mins away from the ground.

You're not the only local thinking this.
  6. I’ve been in my basement constantly refreshing u2.com. Low on food and supplies, to survive through the winter. Don’t think I can make it, need announcement soon... send help
  7. Originally posted by CrashCaderz:I’ve been in my basement constantly refreshing u2.com. Low on food and supplies, to survive through the winter. Don’t think I can make it, need announcement soon... send help
    Do you accept PayPal?