Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. I had the day and month the wrong way around

Order history page also says

Order Status
    you can pick up your tickets on the date and time of your reservation

I'd say presale tickets are guaranteed
  2. Thank you for your replies, everyone! I think it will be fine, but I'll definitely breathe a sigh of relief once that "pending" is gone. Will give an update here once the charge clears.

Looking forward to seeing many U2ers in Tokyo-- it will be my first time there, can't think of a better time to visit!
  3. Originally posted by u2fannyc:Thank you for your replies, everyone! I think it will be fine, but I'll definitely breathe a sigh of relief once that "pending" is gone. Will give an update here once the charge clears.

Looking forward to seeing many U2ers in Tokyo-- it will be my first time there, can't think of a better time to visit!
    It will be my first visit to Tokyo as well! Asia in general, actually.
  4. Nice! I went to China 10 years ago, but was traveling with 2 friends who speak fluent Mandarin. That was a huge help! I’ve never been to Japan, an neither of the U2 fans I’m traveling with speak a word of Japanese. I may try to learn some basic phrases before the trip... 🙈👍
  5. Update: Credit card charges for my Tokyo GAs are still “pending.” 🤔

A friend suggested that the credit card charge may not go through until the General onsale is complete. I’m not sure why that would be.... but if she’s right, the General Onsale doesn’t even start until JULY 20th! WTF.... I’ve never seen such a large gap between presales and general sales. 😂🤷‍♀️😂

Anyway, I think it will be fine 🤞, but given the rumors of reservation/lottery, I’d love for the cc charges to go through soon!
  6. Originally posted by u2fannyc:[..]
    Nice! I went to China 10 years ago, but was traveling with 2 friends who speak fluent Mandarin. That was a huge help! I’ve never been to Japan, an neither of the U2 fans I’m traveling with speak a word of Japanese. I may try to learn some basic phrases before the trip... 🙈👍
    Everything is signed in Japanese, Chinese and English. People are appreciative of you trying to speak Japanese but plenty can speak some English and some prefer to use it as an opportunity to practice their English skills too
  7. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    Everything is signed in Japanese, Chinese and English. People are appreciative of you trying to speak Japanese but plenty can speak some English and some prefer to use it as an opportunity to practice their English skills too
    That’s very helpful to know—thank you!! 👍😊

8. we are good to go...

payment is up on my online banking system

see you in Tokyo guys..

P.S. : what on earth are we gonna eat over there?
  9. Sushi, sushi, sushi! Sashimi, nagiri, makizushi teriyaki, ramen, udon, seaweed salad. Japanese food is awesome. I can't wait!

My payment finally cleared today, it was a nervous wait! I hope that people who've been having problems with their payments manage to get it sorted, & make the shows in Japan.
  10. Ticket PIA screwing with my mental health

It looked like the payment was through then it wasn’t and then finally today it shows up in my account