2019-12-04 - Saitama
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 4
Videos: 1
  1. I look forward to seeing Kaptain Rock in his home land after meeting him in Tulsa.
  2. Originally posted by edlomax:Indeed, that was easy getting tickets! After 27 years.... I'm finally going to see U2 live on stage again. Now it's time to book that flight and ask for those days off

Hope to meet some of you all in GA Front both nights in Saitama!

That's a long gap! Hope you enjoy it.
  3. This will be well worth the wait! I am looking forward to some setlist surprises that 2005 brought to Saitama, but I won't be the least disappointed if they don't give us any variation.
  4. Originally posted by edlomax:[..]
    This will be well worth the wait! I am looking forward to some setlist surprises that 2005 brought to Saitama, but I won't be the least disappointed if they don't give us any variation.
    Hope they play Window In The Skies
  5. Originally posted by jodneko27:That was fairly easy. Although I called my credit card company in advance, I still received a text about a possible fraudulent charge. Looks like it's been sorted out now.

My partner never received the SMS for the Visa verification. Had even rung her bank a few days ago to confirm it was set up correctly

So after multiple attempts by her, I had to take over to do the transaction. Was quick & easy for me. After the hold up with Visa we were still done by 12:15.

We'll be seeing you in GA Front too
  6. Shibuya Station!

7. The Japan campaign is being quite strong eh? City banners, a minisite, social media frenzy... Surprising but nice to see I'm glad for all of you going to Tokyo!
  8. how can it be price difference between japan and the other cities on the tour?
  9. Other promoter. Smaller venue. Different currency. Different economy.
  10. A different economy really. Japan is expensive.
  11. Starting to wonder what the ticket prices in Singapore will be.
  12. Could be exorbitant.

One of my friends did a bit of research, checking the price of major artist's concerts in Asia. Singapore was the most expensive, quite far ahead of Japan. Of course every artist is different, so maybe prices won't be so bad.