1. Didn't they try an acoustic MW?
  2. Yes but that wasn't rehearsed as part of that prototype acoustic sets. They were using the acoustic mysterious ways as part of the main set up until a day or two before opening night.

Shameless plug--you can hear the acoustic mysterious ways on the rehearsal sets I released from Rogers Place last year.
  3. I think we need to rename this thread. It has a BC feel. #beforecovid
  4. See posts above for songs.

They came back from NYC and did a 80 minute rehearsal that Monday. Worked on bullet/ hands and then ran through bunch of acoustic songs. Then proceeded to never do them again. So no idea where the proposed setlists spots.
  5. And what about The Playboy Mansion setlist place?
  6. You'll have to check the recordings in your closet because I don't know.
  7. Sorry for just asking! For sure clearly my fault!
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:Yes but that wasn't rehearsed as part of that prototype acoustic sets. They were using the acoustic mysterious ways as part of the main set up until a day or two before opening night.

Shameless plug--you can hear the acoustic mysterious ways on the rehearsal sets I released from Rogers Place last year.

Thanks for the plug, I had not heard this and was able to because of it!
  9. Hmmmmm acoustic wise i feel these would work:

ISHFWILF
    TTTYAATW
    Stay
    SATS
    IYWTVD

(probably cause most of these have been performed in acoustic form before ahahahaha)
  10. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:This should be the acoustic set rehearsed in Vancouver, 5th May 2015:

1. No Line On The Horizon
    2. The Fly
    3. Moment Of Surrender
    4. The Ground Beneath Her Feet
    5. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World

I would be very, very curious to hear The Fly, Moment Of Surrender and Tryin' To Throw Your Arms

hmmm, first i've heard of Ground Beneath Her Feet rehearsed in 2015