1. Shit Sergio, get well soon broo!!!
  2. Feel better, Sergio.
  3. Get well soon.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:I tested positive for Covid-19 this morning.

[image]

So fucking ironic to catch it when the infection rate is reaching an all time low in most parts of the Western world. Luckily I don't (seem to) have any respiratory symptoms, only high fever, fatigue and the ocassional cough... But nothing is discarded with this bitch of a virus. It also seems I infected the guitar player of my band on our Saturday rehearsal, so I'm also feeling guilty Shit.

Just read this, all the best Sergio and get well soon mate.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:I tested positive for Covid-19 this morning.

[image]

So fucking ironic to catch it when the infection rate is reaching an all time low in most parts of the Western world. Luckily I don't (seem to) have any respiratory symptoms, only high fever, fatigue and the ocassional cough... But nothing is discarded with this bitch of a virus. It also seems I infected the guitar player of my band on our Saturday rehearsal, so I'm also feeling guilty Shit.

Prayers and good energy to you, your girl and your family 🙏
  6. Best of luck fighting this horrible disease.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:I tested positive for Covid-19 this morning.

[image]

All the best brother,take it easy and look after yourself
  8. Thank you all my friends I'm having some mild respiratory problems since last night (can't breathe in deep, it hurts) but I still think I won't have big problems overcoming this. Fingers crossed.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thank you all my friends I'm having some mild respiratory problems since last night (can't breathe in deep, it hurts) but I still think I won't have big problems overcoming this. Fingers crossed.
    What horrible news. Be strong, my friend. Sending you all good vibes for a speedy recovery. You'll be fine again!!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thank you all my friends I'm having some mild respiratory problems since last night (can't breathe in deep, it hurts) but I still think I won't have big problems overcoming this. Fingers crossed.
    Just read this, get well soon mate, rest up and take it easy