1. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thank you all my friends I'm having some mild respiratory problems since last night (can't breathe in deep, it hurts) but I still think I won't have big problems overcoming this. Fingers crossed.
    hope you feel better soon
  2. All the best for your good health mate
  3. Thanks lovely people I'm feeling better today, yesterday afternoon was a bit complicated and I was just about to phone 911 and request an ambulance for extra oxygen, but I took a short walk outside in my garden, breathed fresh air and that worked a treat. The night has been alright and now I'm feeling better than any other moment of the week. Still can't breathe in deep and I'm not out of danger, but I'm in good spirits
  4. today got a letter to make an appointment to get my vaccine i say let's go for it
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thanks lovely people I'm feeling better today, yesterday afternoon was a bit complicated and I was just about to phone 911 and request an ambulance for extra oxygen, but I took a short walk outside in my garden, breathed fresh air and that worked a treat. The night has been alright and now I'm feeling better than any other moment of the week. Still can't breathe in deep and I'm not out of danger, but I'm in good spirits
    Thanks for keeping us updated. I believe there are a lot of us here worried about you. Glad to hear you are in good spirits.
  6. Yeah go get it when you can,had mine yesterday hardly felt it.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thanks lovely people I'm feeling better today, yesterday afternoon was a bit complicated and I was just about to phone 911 and request an ambulance for extra oxygen, but I took a short walk outside in my garden, breathed fresh air and that worked a treat. The night has been alright and now I'm feeling better than any other moment of the week. Still can't breathe in deep and I'm not out of danger, but I'm in good spirits
    This is a bit worrying, get well soon! All the best wishes from Germany.
  8. Catching up on the forum and saw your updates Sergio. Hope the recovery is swift and full 🙏
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thanks lovely people I'm feeling better today, yesterday afternoon was a bit complicated and I was just about to phone 911 and request an ambulance for extra oxygen, but I took a short walk outside in my garden, breathed fresh air and that worked a treat. The night has been alright and now I'm feeling better than any other moment of the week. Still can't breathe in deep and I'm not out of danger, but I'm in good spirits
    Hope you’re feeling much better & on the way to a swift and full recovery.Everyone on the forums is right behind you brother👍🏻
  10. Sergio - take care of yourself. It's a nasty bugger of a thing this virus.
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thanks lovely people I'm feeling better today, yesterday afternoon was a bit complicated and I was just about to phone 911 and request an ambulance for extra oxygen, but I took a short walk outside in my garden, breathed fresh air and that worked a treat. The night has been alright and now I'm feeling better than any other moment of the week. Still can't breathe in deep and I'm not out of danger, but I'm in good spirits
    get yourself an air humidifier for your room it will help you sleep, and put on some BIC. That worked for me, I had two weeks without being able to breath deeply without coughing. I also had a dry cough, and I would wake up in the middle of the night because I could not breathe. Get well soon bro!

12. Hey there U2start family Checking in.

The situation got a bit worrying on Saturday morning with two very high fever spikes (>39ºC, 103F) and I rang 911 who told me to drop by the hospital to do some tests and see what was going on. They detected some pneumonia in my left lung and also some pleural swelling, nothing too worrying or dangerous but definitely something to take good care of before it evolved any further, so I was hospitalized for the rest of the Saturday and half of Sunday, when they thought it was ok to release me. Now I am "home-hospitalized" with the medics calling every few hours, an oximeter to measure the O2 saturation and more drugs than Keith Richards can ever dream of The worst part of it is that I have to inject myself some heparin in my belly, and it's a big bother (even if it's a small needle!). I guess one gets used to this, and I know many people do this for a living with heparin, insulin and others, but for me it's a first and it's really hard to take.

But I'm better, thankfully! The most dangerous phase seems to have gone and I hope to get over and done with this shit before this week ends.

Thank you all very much for your kind words. Having so much support from literally every corner of the world means a lot to me. Love you all

PS. Pics or didn't happen, right?