1. Take care Sergio and don't let the covid bastard grind you down
    Btw, now that's a statement to wear an UABRS tshirt in the hospital
  2. Very pleased to read your update and know you're improving. Best wishes for a full recovery, with none of the lingering effects that it can leave behind.
  3. Great to hear you're doing better Sergio!
  4. ...just made my COVID-19 vaccination appointments!

5. Had the first dose of the AZ vaccine this week. Noticed some minor side effects like a sore arm and feeling some chills that evening but these are nothing in comparison to what Covid could do.
  6. Just got my second shot yesterday (Biontech). A few chills in the evening, today I'm fine so far and really, really happy, as "normality" is slowly coming back.
    I know many people who have suffered, some have died, others have lost loved ones to covid, so while being happy, I often think of those who suffered, so I'm feeling very much humbled.

At the first concert I will be at after all this I probably will get overwhelmed by emotions.
  7. trac and trace from the gouverment is injected (Covid 19) save and well
  8. Fine near me. Never changed my style of living or anything.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:Thanks all I'm definitely on the path of recovery, I'm feeling much better now, I haven't had any fever for almost 24h (after a week consistently over 38ºC) and also I got back my taste, smell and energy, so definitely improving. After shooting heparin 3 times into my belly it's almost becoming bearable too, so it's all good. Thanks a lot to everyone sending good vibes Love you all.

I'm thankful and lucky to live in a country with such a great public & universal healthcare coverage. I can only imagine how devastating it must be to leave the hospital after a treatment or a stay and being asked to take your credit card out. No thanks.

Just checking in brother to see how you’re doing.Hope all is good👍🏻
  10. Had my 2nd shot earlier,2nd leg of the Astra Zeneca.Let’s see how things go after that
  11. i feel sicker after the shot than before the shot tired ,muscle pain nauseous ,lets hope it goes away in a couple of days
  12. Originally posted by splinter67:[..]
    i feel sicker after the shot than before the shot tired ,muscle pain nauseous ,lets hope it goes away in a couple of days
    Hope you get well soon!