1. I've never bought any official U2 releases since NLOTH, and I don't intend to change that.
  2. Me too! Lol.

Otherwise I love to dance, so, I like to collect U2 remixes.
    Every one of them.
  3. I love Elevation! And GOYB, oh yes
  4. I have bought Achtung Baby about a month later its issue because at that moment I wasn’t sure if going on listening to U2 or not....it was like a relationship crisis and I wasn’t convinced at all
    Then I bought it and WTF
  5. I went to a U2 show once and lined up to get a number. Then I went told my line mates that I was going to the washroom but I really went back to the hotel to sleep. I re-joined the line casually without any fuss.
  6. I left the Chicago 2011 show early because my dad wanted to get out before everyone and I missed One Tree Hill
  7. On listening to Ultra Violet (Light My Way) for the first time, I thought Edge's vocal during the chorus was singing, 'don't you wanna know...' for some reason.
  8. A majority of Achtung Baby is either over or underrated
    Zoo Station- underrated
    Even Better Than The Real Thing- as a song, properly judged, in most rankings of the album, overrated
    One- overrated
    Until the End of the World- studio, overrated, live, properly judged, maybe a little underrated
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses- Properly judged
    So Cruel- Underrated, sometimes heavily underrated
    The Fly- as a song properly judged, in the ranking of the album, a little overrated
    Mysterious Ways- Heavily overrated
    TTTYAATW- criminally underrated
    Ultra Violet- properly judged, maybe a little underrated
    Acrobat- properly judged
    Love is Blindness- properly judged, maybe a little overrated
  9. Every time I listen to Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses I always include a Beautiful Day snippet in my mind lol