1. 200k views in 5 days. Pretty poor for such a heavily pushed single don't we think?
  2. 243K on the lyric video which was posted a couple of days after the publicity for the song started, an additional 259K views on the audio track posted by u2 on YouTube which was made available the first day of publicity.
  3. my aunt, that stopped to follow the band in the late years have said that likes this new song.. don't know if this is good or not
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    243K on the lyric video which was posted a couple of days after the publicity for the song started, an additional 259K views on the audio track posted by u2 on YouTube which was made available the first day of publicity.
    Oh sorry I didn't know a lyric video existed at all! So half a million in total? Not so bad then.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    This is the social media age where critics are the loudest unfortunately. Just enjoy it like I’m doing, doesn’t matter if others share your opinion or not, nobody’s right or wrong it’s all opinion.

Thank you! I feel better after reading some positive comments like yours and from other fans.
    I listened to SOI this afternoon and some lines from Raised By Wolves hit me: "Boy sees his father / Crushed under the weight / Of a cross in a passion / Where the passion is hate". It seems that some people's passion for U2 is hate.
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    243K on the lyric video which was posted a couple of days after the publicity for the song started, an additional 259K views on the audio track posted by u2 on YouTube which was made available the first day of publicity.
    897.722 on Spotify. Not bad I guess
  7. Oh wait....723