1. Lyrics also up on the song pages.
  2. Idc what yall think, this is what I needed after dealing with a big passing in my core family this week. U2 songs saved my life.
  3. Originally posted by bushido529:Idc what yall think, this is what I needed after dealing with a big passing in my core family this week. U2 songs saved my life.
    Hope the song can give you some comfort. Many u2 songs have done so for me over the years.
  4. 5/10 (first listen)
  5. Nothing wrong with it.It’ll fit a children’s animation movie perfectly.Good on them for doing it.Two things spring to mind 1 It got past Larry,if he’s ok with it then so am I.And 2 a guaranteed song that will be danced to on a show like Strictly Come Dancing,or Dancing With The Stars.
  6. Originally posted by bushido529:Idc what yall think, this is what I needed after dealing with a big passing in my core family this week. U2 songs saved my life.
    I’m sorry for your loss.Hope you’re ok.Take care
  7. It’s a song for a movie. A movie with a script, narrative and theme. This song is no doubt the fulfilment of the brief. Much in the same was as the song for the Euro’s.
  8. As a dad of a 6 Year Old who will likely want to see Sing 2 again and again, this excites me.
  9. Not bad, some good moments and Bono’s voice sounds good. I personally don’t love the acoustic/piano vibe and based on Adam’s comments I’m nervous that’s the direction they’re going in but whatevs, they should just do what they want at this point! They have nothing else to prove.
  10. I really would like to hear a half and half album next. Half the rock songs Bono was talking about, edge giving us some solo’s on the electric guitar quite heavyish stuff and then half the acoustic/piano full band stuff. 5 songs of each maybe and play them all on tour each night.
  11. I don’t mind this song at all, a few listens in, better than I thought it would be! Just glad to be hearing some new material.