1. I don’t think it will be on any album unless it’s a bonus track. Invisible wasn’t on the regular SOI, ordinary love wasn’t on any of the regular editions, HMTMKMKM wasn’t, electrical storm and window in the skies weren’t either. Sweetest thing as well. Ground beneath her feet is the only example I can think of which was on an album after already being released and that was a kind of bonus track as well.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:I don’t think it will be on any album unless it’s a bonus track. Invisible wasn’t on the regular SOI, ordinary love wasn’t on any of the regular editions, HMTMKMKM wasn’t, electrical storm and window in the skies weren’t either. Sweetest thing as well. Ground beneath her feet is the only example I can think of which was on an album after already being released and that was a kind of bonus track as well.
    Don't forget A Celebration 😀
  3. LOL
  4. "This songs gonna be great!"
    "Oh, we need a B-Side"
    "Let's just throw something trashy on there....it's a B-Side...no one will care."
  5. They can polish it all they like…

But it’s not gonna be ‘One’ is it.

Gosh being a U2 fan in 2021 (or for that matter for much of the last 20 years) is about managing your own disappointment!

You will them to magic up a gem but you know in your heart of hearts that they probably won’t.

(Exceptions include Moment of Surrender, Little Things That Give You Away etc.).

Having said that my expectations for this are at an all time low!!
  6. Totally disagree. The last 20 years of being a u2 fan has been excellent. Loads of amazing shows, plenty of great songs. 2 of there top 5 albums imo in SOI and ATYCLB. Even the live releases have got better although I still want more. I think the last 2 decades are the most underrated from the band and the 80’s the most overrated, on the whole.
  7. Originally posted by Reach1985:They can polish it all they like…

But it’s not gonna be ‘One’ is it.

Gosh being a U2 fan in 2021 (or for that matter for much of the last 20 years) is about managing your own disappointment!

You will them to magic up a gem but you know in your heart of hearts that they probably won’t.

(Exceptions include Moment of Surrender, Little Things That Give You Away etc.).

Having said that my expectations for this are at an all time low!!
    To each his own. I have happened love the last 20 years. How to dismantle an atomic bomb being one of my favorites
  8. if this song isn't good, that's ok.... it won't make me think that now every new song will be bad
  9. SOE already accomplished that didn't it