1. Originally posted by deanallison:Totally disagree. The last 20 years of being a u2 fan has been excellent. Loads of amazing shows, plenty of great songs. 2 of there top 5 albums imo in SOI and ATYCLB. Even the live releases have got better although I still want more. I think the last 2 decades are the most underrated from the band and the 80’s the most overrated, on the whole.
    I agree. Every album has it's goods and it's lesser goods. Only SOE was a dissapointment to me, but even on this album is 1 fabulous song (little tings) and a couple of ok-songs. I try to forget Ahimsa. The rest of the last 20 years was perfectly fine.
  2. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]
    I agree. Every album has it's goods and it's lesser goods. Only SOE was a dissapointment to me, but even on this album is 1 fabulous song (little tings) and a couple of ok-songs. I try to forget Ahimsa. The rest of the last 20 years was perfectly fine.
    Book Of Your Heart
  3. Just listened, This is the most Beatles song they’ve done.
  4. Very happy with that. Definitely one I’ll enjoy listening to over and again.
  5. It's on Spotify now
  6. Windows In the Sky mixed with Love Is Bigger. Lyrically sounds like sequel for Little Things. Plus it wasn't written for the movie.
  7. I hate this. Sounds like a cheesy Bono solo song.
  8. On Apple Music now too.

It’s good, nothing amazing, but happy to have new music no matter what.
  9. the falsetto is cringe-worthy. hopefully new material won't sound like this but will be more rock-oriented and will sound more like a band.
  10. Very good song!
  11. They keep moving further away from sounding like an actual band.
  12. The piano is a very underrated instrument. It is a band performance there’s just no electric guitar.