1. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    It doesn't prove anything, Dean. It might do in your little warped world but it doesn't prove anything. The fact you can't accept the thoughts and opinions of others exposes a small-minded nature. Hence my point earlier, use any argument to satisfy your argument.
    Ok Kieran, away back to your pints. It proves everything, you just said nobody’s saying they don’t want the band to tour. I’ve highlighted 2 examples in a matter of minutes from posts in the past 24 hours. Fans are addicted enough to go and see a band they don’t even want to carry on. There’s been several posts in the past as well people saying I don’t want an anniversary tour, but I’d go.
  2. Originally posted by KieranU2:[..]
    You call people cynical then you start saying people want the band to stop. I mentioned months ago, are you winding us up?

What are you talking about? Coming across as a bit of an idiot aren’t you. Calling me out and suggesting I’m making things up which I’ve then disproved in minutes and now you’re trying to come at me from any angle you can. You can apologise any time you like.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    You must be missing loads if you haven’t read several fans who have said they want the band to stop altogether, some have said they would rather the band just focused on new material rather than touring. Some have said the opposite to be fair that they’d rather they just toured
    What is wrong with some fans saying they’d like to pull the plug? It’s what makes the world turn. Differences of opinion should be encouraged, embraced and dissected you sir turn everything into abrasion.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    What is wrong with some fans saying they’d like to pull the plug? It’s what makes the world turn. Differences of opinion should be encouraged, embraced and dissected you sir turn everything into abrasion.
    If people want the band to call it a day then thats fine. I think it’s a selfish mindset but fine. My point is there are people that say that but would still go and see the band anyway. They would criticise the band for carrying on but then go and see the very thing they were so against happening and I think it’s out of an addiction, not being able to miss out on a tour. And I think they’d rather have that decision taken out of their hands with the band not touring anymore so that they wouldn’t end up paying money and spending time going to see something they’ve been openly against.
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    If people want the band to call it a day then thats fine. I think it’s a selfish mindset but fine. My point is there are people that say that but would still go and see the band anyway. They would criticise the band for carrying on but then go and see the very thing they were so against happening and I think it’s out of an addiction, not being able to miss out on a tour. And I think they’d rather have that decision taken out of their hands with the band not touring anymore so that they wouldn’t end up paying money and spending time going to see something they’ve been openly against.
    Fair but you are describing addictive behaviour. Addicts gonna addict at the end of the day. There is joy to be had from a tour you might will not to happen.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..]
    Fair but you are describing addictive behaviour. Addicts gonna addict at the end of the day. There is joy to be had from a tour you might will not to happen.
    I’m not disagreeing with any of that I’m just saying it’s an odd angle to come from for certain fans. I also think in this particular case when it comes to music and touring the term addict could really be put in brackets. It’s debatable whether someone is truly addicted to it or whether it’s more like a spoilt child type thing. ‘I’m not going to miss out on it when other people are enjoying themselves’, and in the case of them not wanting it to happen in the first place because they aren’t enjoying it like they used to they are happy to deny other fans the enjoyment just to suit their own wants.
    There has to be an element of selfishness there really that can’t be denied because most fans do want the band to carry on and do enjoy it so if you’re a fan that wants them to stop just because you aren’t enjoying it as much is purely selfish.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]

What are you talking about? Coming across as a bit of an idiot aren’t you. Calling me out and suggesting I’m making things up which I’ve then disproved in minutes and now you’re trying to come at me from any angle you can. You can apologise any time you like.
    Lol. Self-entitlement.
  8. Genuinely have you been drinking because you are making absolutely no sense. Unless self entitlement means a completely different thing in Kieran land and you care to explain how it relates at all to what I’ve said.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Genuinely have you been drinking because you are making absolutely no sense. Unless self entitlement means a completely different thing in Kieran land and you care to explain how it relates at all to what I’ve said.
    Can confirm. He has been drinking.
  10. Yep. I've been drinking but I'm not wrong! Figured I'd play the deanallison game of utter delusion
  11. I don’t know about playing the game but you’re definitely the only one coming across as delusional amongst other things tonight.