1. ‘Better not.. I like Stones but this is All wrong.. And U2 i hope.. They dont do that.. I hope They stop like REM.. I love U2 from when i was 11..now i m 45...and this is not good.. Sorry’

Another quote from a U2 Facebook fan page
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:‘Better not.. I like Stones but this is All wrong.. And U2 i hope.. They dont do that.. I hope They stop like REM.. I love U2 from when i was 11..now i m 45...and this is not good.. Sorry’

Another quote from a U2 Facebook fan page
    And?
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:You obviously don’t read around the forums or look on fan pages very often then because I’ve seen a few people that want the band to finish up already for very soon. So my theory is very much a reasonable one Kieran whether you want to believe it or not. There are people that have followed the band their whole lives that would continue to despite not really wanting them to carry on I think as a bit of an addiction. I’ve got more facts to back that up based on what people say and the fact they still see the band than you do to suggest the opposite.
    I’m a crew member here. Unfortunately, I have to read a lot of forum posts.
  4. I posted it because it shows that there are people saying they don’t want the band to tour which is something you denied literally minutes ago
  5. The band are past it. I’d welcome them continuing to tour but conceding on new studio material. Own your position. Flog the dead horse and have some fun. I’ll be in the queue for tickets. #addicted.
  6. You must be missing loads if you haven’t read several fans who have said they want the band to stop altogether, some have said they would rather the band just focused on new material rather than touring. Some have said the opposite to be fair that they’d rather they just toured
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I posted it because it shows that there are people saying they don’t want the band to tour which is something you denied literally minutes ago
    It doesn't prove anything, Dean. It might do in your little warped world but it doesn't prove anything. The fact you can't accept the thoughts and opinions of others exposes a small-minded nature. Hence my point earlier, use any argument to satisfy your argument.
  8. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    You must be missing loads if you haven’t read several fans who have said they want the band to stop altogether, some have said they would rather the band just focused on new material rather than touring. Some have said the opposite to be fair that they’d rather they just toured
    You call people cynical then you start saying people want the band to stop. I mentioned months ago, are you winding us up?