1. Originally posted by dstankie:After these weeks I enjoy SOS more than I did at first. I think I will return to it for years to come (at least parts of it) when the mood is right. Current favorites:

Streets
    Out of Control
    Bad
    Wild Horses
    Dirty Day
    Angels
    Sunday

Invisible and Song for Someone are the two that I think sound better than the original releases.
  2. Orange vinyl is £23 on Amazon.

'Songs Of Surrender’ – 2LP Limited Edition Orange Translucent Vinyl (Amazon Exclusive) https://amzn.eu/d/eXKJYEH
  3. Deluxe CD also £21 was £34
  4. Hmm this one rather faded like an old pair of 501s in the hot desert sun!
  5. Felt like ages since Iistened to this one

6. Yesterday i picked up my Japanese CD. My collection is now complete
    - 4LP + set of postcards
    - 2LP chrystal clear vinyl
    - cassette
    - 4CD
    - Japanese 17 track cd + Amazon oversized jacket
  7. Listened to the album or parts of it for a few weeks after release. Haven’t ever gone back to it since.

Always glad to have “new” U2 music but definitely the least exciting U2 album ever.
  8. I mean…. Is anyone listening to this instead of the original versions?I listened when it came out, shrugged my shoulders and moved on. Such a complete waste of time and an extremely depressing time in their career.
  9. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:I mean…. Is anyone listening to this instead of the original versions?I listened when it came out, shrugged my shoulders and moved on. Such a complete waste of time and an extremely depressing time in their career.
    Haven't listened in quite some time