1. I really like the single versions of Please and IGWSHA, those songs really benefitted from another look. However, the 90-00 versions of Gone and Discotheque I find really bland. It’s like they took all the color out of the songs and left us with a grey husk.
  2. So single in October? I don't think so, and U2 won't be predictable as much to title an album "songs of surrender" just because bono is releasing a book with the name
  3. Am I right if there is an electric version of The Showman that we heard a little bit from once?
    I would really like to hear that full version
  4. I’ll point out we were told about “Songs of Surrender” before the title of the book was announced or known. The book title was announced almost two months after we were told about the album title.
  5. Originally posted by Bart20:Am I right if there is an electric version of The Showman that we heard a little bit from once?
    I would really like to hear that full version
    If my memory serves me right, we heard a little of an electric Showman in the SOE "Liner Notes" film by Matt Mahurin?

6. Gosh dang it, I almost joked that we were gonna get a fourth version of Ordinary Love and here we are. What a boring song that we’ve already heard too many interpretations already.
  7. ah yes, i had forgotten this features diff mixes of almost every SOE song. interesting to re-visit
  8. Odds of All My Life being on the album?
  9. I think is not a good idea rework bad and Streets....

For bad a piano version like ebw ????