1. got to say the version from 360 tour with "amazing grace" before it into the intro makes it a very strong conender, especially the rose bowl version

so for me in no particular order

360 tour rose bowl
    elevation tour boston
    elevation tour slane castle
    zootv tour dublin
    zootv tour washington dc

there my main ones
  2. Popmart versions!
  3. Zurich II has the best Streets from 360° in my opinion.
  4. Yep, great intro

5. +2
    My favorite version ever is 1989-12-26, with the Resolution and Independence snippet at the start. One of their all-time best performances of any song ever imho.
  6. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2:+2

My favorite version ever is 1989-12-26, with the Resolution and Independence snippet at the start. One of their all-time best performances of any song ever imho.

Go forward 4 days, and you've got my favourite performance ever (1989-12-30 - Dublin, Ireland - Point Depot). I mean, generally any Lovetown show is worth a shout - the 4th Point Depot show's version is something special, but it's all about the On The Road snippet for me. I mean, yeah, Wembley 1 and Sheffield (2009 both) will always be up there on a personal level, but objectively, I would have LOVED to have been at the PD that night...
  7. Originally posted by WojBhoy:[..]
    Go forward 4 days, and you've got my favourite performance ever (1989-12-30 - Dublin, Ireland - Point Depot). I mean, generally any Lovetown show is worth a shout - the 4th Point Depot show's version is something special, but it's all about the On The Road snippet for me. I mean, yeah, Wembley 1 and Sheffield (2009 both) will always be up there on a personal level, but objectively, I would have LOVED to have been at the PD that night...

I can't remember if I have already stated this (in this topic for that matter) but I think the '09 Sheffiled version is outstanding. The Walk On/You'll Never Walk Alone/Streets transition is phenomenal - right up there with Bad/40/Streets from Boston 2001.
  8. Never liked pre-92 Streets, Elevation tour performances are best, then 360.
  9. This is such a hard topic for me to decide. WTSHNN is my fav U2 song AND my fav. song of all time. So every performance is the best to me. Sometimes I just filter iTunes to just play all the versions of WTSHNN I have I can never ever ever get enough of the song and I never get sick of it!
  10. Slane's version for sure.
    He sang this song with so much emotion few days after his dad died.
    Streets had something really magical back there.. can't really explain.
  11. I never ever thought I could listen to 5 notes repeating for hours..