1. Do you know that - everybody loves this U2 song but you don't? Everybody freaks out when it's played but you just think "D'oh"
    Tell me what songs you don't like and why, so I can kick you if it's one of my darlings.

To make a start: I personally don't really like Bad, New Year's Day, Kite, Sometimes you can't make it, Stuck, Elevation...

And from the deepest depths of my heart I hate Crumbs from your table.
    "Where you live should not decide whether you live or whether you die"?
    Man, you can stitch these words on a towel but why the hell are they in the lyrics of a rockband?

2. The Fly - I'm no fan but its a live staple
  3. I have a confession to make. I always skip Pride. I think the song is played way too slow, it is very overplayed and I just don't like it. I can't say that I hate it, but it is so boring to listen to so why bother? I feel the same for songs like Bullet and New Years Day. Overplayed, way to slow nowadays and no real passion, no energy. Theese three songs have one more thing in common: The album versions is great, they are all songs with a political message and they rely heavy on the passion and energy the band puts into them. I think that theese songs should be hidden deep into U2's closet, they belong to another time, another place Replace with Ultra Violet, Gone, One Tree Hill or something else.
  4. OMG! how can you say Bad sucks???

If we stick to live songs I don't like All I Want Is You live (I prefer the Studio version), nor Vertigo (althoug it's a absolute highlight of the show, to jump, etc).
    Also Miami is crap live, and Babyface (it was much better on the Album!).
  5. U2 songs just don't suck, period. I adore them all, no exceptions.
  6. Mysterious Ways & Discotheque
  7. Miami is horrendous. Recent New Year's Days and Prides do nothing for me aswell as One. Can't listen to One if its not the album version or from ZooTV
  8. Originally posted by StrangenightMysterious Ways & Discotheque

Mysterious Ways - ZooTV awesome and steadily worse since then
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong
    Also Miami is crap live,

First kick. Live it's way better than on the album. And the show Bono performs with the Ladies is priceless.
  10. yeah Pride and Sunday Bloody Sunday and New Year's Day don't really affect me as much as they used to.. Pride is so blah now and Sunday needs better snippets. New Year's has its moments. Well they all do but not always. =(
  11. Originally posted by yeah[..]

First kick. Live it's way better than on the album. And the show Bono performs with the Ladies is priceless.

Better live than on the album but still piss poor. Sounds like a bag of nails
  12. If we stick to live songs of nowadays, then I'll add these to my 1st post

Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Pride
    I Will Follow
    Streets
    One
    Sometimes you can't make it...
    Miracle Drug
    With Or Without You