1. Great! I'm on it.
  2. All files properly tagged now and in our show pages. Thanks a million Gustavo!
    Now we finally have the complete show.
  3. So what's the best bootleg of the UF tour: Nantes, Dortmund, or Bologna (or something else)?

Admittedly, I've never listen to the Bologna show. I think I'll download it now.
  4. legitimately don't think i've ever listened to this show, it's somehow escaped me.

time for a download
  5. Originally posted by RUMMY:So what's the best bootleg of the UF tour: Nantes, Dortmund, or Bologna (or something else)?

Admittedly, I've never listen to the Bologna show. I think I'll download it now.
    Bologna is excellent
  6. Originally posted by RUMMY:So what's the best bootleg of the UF tour: Nantes, Dortmund, or Bologna (or something else)?

Forget Nantes. It's either Dortmund, Bologna or some of the superb US '85 shows (soft spot for Chicago 03-12 myself, but there's a good few that are up there, and Montreal with its incredible sound might suit you as a Canadian).
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:So what's the best bootleg of the UF tour: Nantes, Dortmund, or Bologna (or something else)?

Milan - Indian summer sky !!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Forget Nantes. It's either Dortmund, Bologna or some of the superb US '85 shows (soft spot for Chicago 03-12 myself, but there's a good few that are up there, and Montreal with its incredible sound might suit you as a Canadian).
    Obviously I've ignored this tour way too much. Sound quality and complete/clean transitions between songs are essential. You think Montreal beats them all?
  9. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    Obviously I've ignored this tour way too much. Sound quality and complete/clean transitions between songs are essential. You think Montreal beats them all?
    In terms of sound quality yeah, quite probably, but it lacks two or three songs, just like the Dortmund boot we discuss in this thread. From the top of my head, 11 O'Clock and I Will Follow are missing, but there might be a third one.

Chicago 03-21, on the other hand, is complete and is up there among the best audience recordings from the 80s in my opinion. Some even mistake it as a soundboard! The only downside against Montreal is that it doesn't feature Two Hearts Beat As One, which I don't really care about, but I know many of you are fans of.

Bologna lacks a bit of that Chicago's clarity and crispness but has an incredible crowd (just as most Italian shows), and has Party Girl which is always fun.
  10. I appears that I have some listening to do...

...and that you, Sergio, should get some sleep. What time is it right now in your neck of the woods?
  11. Montreal is my go to from UF period....along with Dortmund of course
  12. Listening to Bologna right now....it's very, very good.