1. What do you mean about fake? (sorry, can't read the interference posts right now)
  2. People would have known in CHI 05 what was played in TOR 05. It is not just a frequent and immediate as it is now. It is a real issue for artists as the surprise is gone.

RE : VIDEO

No sorry. If I were to guess I would imagine it would have been the ZOOBABY or something or other. TIFF was in town that week and Bono was hanging with Lian Lunson and Leonard Cohen.
  3. Just a lot of people posting "MOFO!!" during the encore break, fooling people into thinking they were playing it at the show. No streams / live tweets, the info wasn't as immediate like miryclay said.
  4. Had never heard that encore before - brilliant!

Put a cleaned up version of that Discotheque on a subscriber gift with a few other live Pop gems and I’d not complain about U2.com for a long time….
  5. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Just a lot of people posting "MOFO!!" during the encore break, fooling people into thinking they were playing it at the show. No streams / live tweets, the info wasn't as immediate like miryclay said.
    Ah gotcha. Pretty sure it was soundchecked in Chicago and a few other places. I heard/recorded it in LA, so the idea was still alive as of early November 2005.
  6. Did they actually rehearse Mofo during 360 as well? Back then there were a lot of rumours, but no sound snippets etc.
  7. Not that I'm aware of for 360.
  8. BONO sang a snippet of MOFO on 360 in Mexico to my friend who was holding up a "MOFO" sign. It happened.
  9. Originally posted by MattG:[..]
    Just a lot of people posting "MOFO!!" during the encore break, fooling people into thinking they were playing it at the show. No streams / live tweets, the info wasn't as immediate like miryclay said.
    I guess they heard Pop Muzik and quickly assumed it would be Mofo...?
  10. Yeah snippets don't count.

Or else I can say I've seen Mofo for opening night in Vancouver 2015.
  11. Yup, before Iris. I was at that show as well.
  12. Gotta love those awkward opening nights. Vancouver 2 was a pretty amazing good show considering it was so early in the tour.