1. Originally posted by markp91[..]

It's totally different than what they did before. Love it! Thanks Ali!

Originally posted by MWSAH[..]

Eno's hand Johnny!

Yea...I'm excited actually...as I said, I was looking for something new, and this one has it...I wanted to see the difference that The Unforgettable Fire had with War because of Eno...this one does it much better than Violet Hill.

About the lyrics...I don't seem to get them...any idea what's the overall idea?!
  2. Well friends.... for those of you lucky enough!!!
    here's a tip:

Originally posted by www.coldplay.comWIN TICKETS TO LONDON & NYC SHOWS
    US TOUR ANNOUNCED
    We hope you enjoyed your free download of Violet Hill. We're emailing to tell you how to win tickets to the free Coldplay shows in London & New York, and to give you details of a special iTunes album pre-order offer and an announcement of US Tour dates.

If you no longer wish to receive Coldplay newsletters you can unsubscribe by using the links at the bottom of this mailer.
    Brixton and MSG contests open via Coldplay.com
    As previously announced, Coldplay are playing two free shows in June, at London's Brixton Academy on June 16 and at New York's Madison Square Garden on June 23. The competitions to win tickets for both gigs have now opened on Coldplay.com. One lucky winner for the NYC show will also win flights from wherever they live, plus hotel accommodation. Plus, by entering either competition, you'll help to unveil exclusive Coldplay videos and artwork.

US tour announced
    This morning, Coldplay revealed details of their "Viva La Vida" North American tour, with shows spread across the US and Canada between June and November. Click here to check out the full list of shows - with on sale dates and ticket links - at the official site.

iTunes pre-order
    As of this week, you can pre-order Coldplay's new album, Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends, from iTunes Stores worldwide. This will also entitle you to two free bonus tracks, the acoustic versions of Lost and Lovers In Japan. What's more, you'll be able to download the album's title track, Viva La Vida, immediately.

More news soon.

Coldplay.com

ps - There's going to be a free show in Barcelona too. Look out for details on the website.

Sergio I really hope you can make it to this free show at Barcelona!!!
  3. that is badass
  4. Anyone heard "Spell A Rebel Yell"

Released here as a B-side to Violet Hill, but only on 7-inch free with NME.

Bit MOTD to me. And Stone Roses too....
  5. Originally posted by djrlewisAnyone heard "Spell A Rebel Yell"

Released here as a B-side to Violet Hill, but only on 7-inch free with NME.

Bit MOTD to me. And Stone Roses too....

MOTD?surely you dont mean Match of Tha Day?lol
  6. Originally posted by SalvationTambourine[..]

lol! No. Mothers of the Disappeared!

Anyone?
  7. Originally posted by SalvationTambourine[..]

i get astonished and thought that im in the wrong forum them i laughed hell a lot

Any way Viva La Vida Song is amazing
  8. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

lol! No. Mothers of the Disappeared!

Anyone?

lol i don't know either!
  9. I'm still confused though with this new Coldplay work...It's good, for sure, but when I hear The Scientist, Talk, Fix You, A Message, Clocks etc...it's better than Violet Hill and Viva La Vida. It ain't bad, not at all...but...I can't really explain. The feeling is different. Maybe the songs need to grow more, I dunno..
  10. Originally posted by MWSAHI'm still confused though with this new Coldplay work...It's good, for sure, but when I hear The Scientist, Talk, Fix You, A Message, Clocks etc...it's better than Violet Hill and Viva La Vida. It ain't bad, not at all...but...I can't really explain. The feeling is different. Maybe the songs need to grow more, I dunno..

I think Viva la Vida is a good step forward! it's certainly gotten me excited about them again!
  11. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

I think Viva la Vida is a good step forward! it's certainly gotten me excited about them again!

Indeed It's From The Music To The Lyrics

They are sounding serious this time and i cant wait for the new album
  12. Originally posted by kisho8[..]

Indeed It's From The Music To The Lyrics

They are sounding serious this time and i cant wait for the new album

I'd say the lyrics and the music are respectively top notch that beat just totally gets me