1. I had to watch it twice. I didn’t even hear him sing the first time as I was mesmerised by the moves.
  2. The icing on the cake is that A3 sized poster of his bare chest self on the wall. Absolutely stellar.
  3. Hey hey! Just wondering if anyone who has a better handle on synths than I do could help? Also this is a really hard thing to describe so bear with me I'm trying to get the "nyow" sound in the synth at the start of every bar in the intro to the live versions - if you listen you'll know what i mean, it's almost like a wah-type thing, but I just can't find a way to replicate it! Thanks in advance for any help!
  4. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:Hey hey! Just wondering if anyone who has a better handle on synths than I do could help? Also this is a really hard thing to describe so bear with me I'm trying to get the "nyow" sound in the synth at the start of every bar in the intro to the live versions - if you listen you'll know what i mean, it's almost like a wah-type thing, but I just can't find a way to replicate it! Thanks in advance for any help!
    Do you mean the sounds they use as their click track / metronome? What we hear when listening to an IEM recording?