1. Ehhhrm, oh, wow.

2. Got a ticket to see her in June. Hope she performs this mash-up there, too. Like it.
  3. I prefer Kero Kero Bonito's version of Vertigo.

4. This guy's voice has a bit of Freddie to it, great cover!
  5. He's THE Freddie Impersonator, lol. Many years ago he did an incredible video mixing Pavarotti and Mercury which is fucking amazing, let me look for it.

This Bad cover is just "normal" until the Wide Awakes come in. He hits these C#4 as if it was the easiest thing in the world. That's absolutely mindblowing from a vocal standpoint.
  6. He was the guy who actualy sung in the Bohemian Rhapsody film, right?
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    He's THE Freddie Impersonator, lol. Many years ago he did an incredible video mixing Pavarotti and Mercury which is fucking amazing, let me look for it.

This Bad cover is just "normal" until the Wide Awakes come in. He hits these C#4 as if it was the easiest thing in the world. That's fucking mindblowing from a vocal standpoint.
    Didn't realise he was a Freddie Impersonator haha. Great voice!
  8. Here's the video I mentioned before. The change in tessitura is just out of this world.

The guy has played with Brian May and Roger Taylor in the past.

9. Just read about it. I didn't know that, but it makes all the sense. Rami Malek can sing, but he's no Freddie lol. Marc has the right tone and all the power.
  10. I remember reading the movie used some actual Freddie, a little Rami Malek, and some Marc Martel.