1. EPAA have already been one of the best song of TUF to me, but today is a normal song, sometimes i don't have patience to listen, but, still is a good song IMO.
  2. The Unforgettable Fire For U2 is Like The Rise and Fall For Bowie
    Uncomperable album
    The best album
    A masterpiece in music history
    That's all
  3. After the Pop episode of U Talking U2 To Me? I started thinking that a lot of U2 albums get better if you get rid of a couple of songs and move the tracklist around a bit. They had a couple of months or weeks to sort out the running order. We’ve had 30 years. So here’s an alternate timeline The Unforgettable Fire.

Mlk
    Pride
    Unforgettable Fire
    Wire
    Indian summer
    Elvis
    Promenade
    Bad
    Sort of homecoming
  4. Said with humour and not for real... Fuck Off
    Originally posted by LikeASong:I have missed the Elvis Presley And America bashing but I'd like to jump in the train if I still have the chance.

It's awful. Sure one of U2's worst songs (is it even a proper song?) ever.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:You know when a storm comes and the back gate is banging, the neighbours wind chimes are going, the wind is whistling down the chimney, and the bins are getting blown around? Elvis Presley and America. Dreadful noise.

6. Oh christ another philistine!
  7. Originally posted by iTim:You know when a storm comes and the back gate is banging, the neighbours wind chimes are going, the wind is whistling down the chimney, and the bins are getting blown around? Elvis Presley and America. Dreadful noise.
    I love a good storm. And I love Elvis Presley and America.

I don’t get all the hate. At the very least, it’s not 4th of July!