1. Originally posted by Risto:I think the mix was also a bit overrated, think the fact that it was loud and played over decent speakers had a subconsious influence

The mix was fantastic from what I can recall. It was almost 5 years ago, I know (time flies!), but I remember it being excellent, very "in your face", very ballsy. The closest they've done to a perfect sounding mix, I think.

Oh, and I still think that was the best Yahweh version I've ever heard.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

The mix was fantastic from what I can recall. It was almost 5 years ago, I know (time flies!), but I remember it being excellent, very "in your face", very ballsy. The closest they've done to a perfect sounding mix, I think.

Oh, and I still think that was the best Yahweh version I've ever heard.

Agreed.

Awesomely enough it's coming back to the nearby theater in January

3. For god's sake, take a portable recorder and a pair of mics with you and get it recorded!!!!! IF I COULD YOU KNOW I WOULD! haha
  4. Yes please !

5. FDUKGHBADERGVBES;IVG\D;SIBVDSKV S\DI;GHDZBS\DV S\DFKL/VNZDFO'VNDZ'KV D\ZFL,VNDZF'BIOD'ZKFNVSD\,VN

REALLY?

You must record this.
  6. Best thing about the audio I remember was when Pride started. Like a punch to the face.
  7. To this day I still go to the site and watch the trailer.

8. "Pride" and "The Fly" are the only things I even remember from the movie.
  9. Miss Sarajevo.
  10. The Fly, Miss Sarajevo, the LAPOE-Bullet-SBS trilogy and Yahweh are all burned into my memory. Funnily enough, I can't remember a single bit off Strets Also NYD and Pride have vanished during the years. Gosh, I'd LOVE to watch this again! I wished they brought it to a nearby cinema again some day...
  11. Blu-ray 3D would also do nicely.
  12. The chiming intro of Pride was like a first heartbeat. Suddenly, there was life, the theater was uplifted.