1. Oh, well
  2. What a disappointment. I was really looking forward to a new box set.
  3. If this is true, it will be the worst anniversary I have ever seen in my life, how can you think of not giving this album a good deal
  4. I hope it's fake, I don't want to hate the group for that moment after this
  5. I am as skeptical as anyone as far as an official band organized event. According to U2Tour on their twitter posting, we are to be on the lookout for an official event in Berlin mid November. According to Lance A Schart, his reply in that feed is little to nothing coming from band or management. You all would know better than I as to the track record info from either U2Tour and Lance. Giving U2Tour the benefit of the doubt, could they just have more inside info that Lance does not?
  6. Originally posted by pearlvr4:I am as skeptical as anyone as far as an official band organized event. According to U2Tour on their twitter posting, we are to be on the lookout for an official event in Berlin mid November. According to Lance A Schart, his reply in that feed is little to nothing coming from band or management. You all would know better than I as to the track record info from either U2Tour and Lance. Giving U2Tour the benefit of the doubt, could they just have more inside info that Lance does not?
    We were told at U2Songs in July that the digital experience they were developing with Google would highlight Berlin as the birth place of the album. So if they are doing anything it makes sense it would tie to Berlin. We were told it would celebrate the album, give us a deeper look at the birth of the album and the album’s Berlin roots.

And yes, for a physical release I expect it will just be a reissue of the album with no extra bonuses.
  7. After all the 20th celebrations with the last leg set lists, the Uber Box set, From the Sky Down, etc. What were we expecting for 30 years that would be different.
  8. Originally posted by zooropa93:After all the 20th celebrations with the last leg set lists, the Uber Box set, From the Sky Down, etc. What were we expecting for 30 years that would be different.
    Live stuff that hasn’t already been released from the various options they have to chose from. Especially seeing as JT30 got MSG having got Paris with the 20th anniversary, and already live bits released on rattle and hum. For arguably their greatest tour zoo tv is massively underrepresented with live releases.
  9. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Live stuff that hasn’t already been released from the various options they have to chose from. Especially seeing as JT30 got MSG having got Paris with the 20th anniversary, and already live bits released on rattle and hum. For arguably their greatest tour zoo tv is massively underrepresented with live releases.
    this
  10. There was the fan club release, but I’m in the group that desperately wants another show before Zooropa
  11. It’s getting late, if there was going to be a decent size physical release, wouldn’t we have official news by now?
  12. It’s not going to happen based on everything we’re now being told but I’m just saying that’s what I was expecting for the 30th anniversary. That was the big missing ingredient. Sydney is the only full show available from zoo tv and it’s more of a Zooropa show than an AB show, not that it isn’t still great but to honour AB give us a different live show. It’s crazy they aren’t going to yet again. Maybe we’ll get a zoo tv show for next years fan club gift to mark the tours anniversary, last bit of hope for the time being but I’m not expecting it.