1. They must know there is a demand for an archive live Zoo show right?
  2. You would think so but then sometimes it’s like they are completely oblivious to what fans want. How Stockholm and Dublin haven’t been released in any form 30 years down the line is just unbelievable. 2 of the bands greatest shows but they aren’t interested.
  3. They know, just not interested in releasing that stuff I guess sadly.
  4. I suppose it is by commitment or contract, they have really prioritized sydney for example
  5. y'all know, easy money
  6. Originally posted by zooropa93:After all the 20th celebrations with the last leg set lists, the Uber Box set, From the Sky Down, etc. What were we expecting for 30 years that would be different.

I was more or less expecting that again but maybe with some different remixes, a la JT30. I know most people wouldn’t be thrilled by that but I couldn’t afford anything more than the regular deluxe edition last time (being a high school student at the time) but would be able to afford one of the better packages this time.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:It’s not going to happen based on everything we’re now being told but I’m just saying that’s what I was expecting for the 30th anniversary. That was the big missing ingredient. Sydney is the only full show available from zoo tv and it’s more of a Zooropa show than an AB show, not that it isn’t still great but to honour AB give us a different live show. It’s crazy they aren’t going to yet again. Maybe we’ll get a zoo tv show for next years fan club gift to mark the tours anniversary, last bit of hope for the time being but I’m not expecting it.

I’ve never signed a petition in my life but if there ever was a time ….
  8. Now that would be awesome, a Zoo TV concert from before Zooropa coming out. To mark 30 years of the tour.
  9. Sorry, that should be “for a” not “fora”
  10. Coloured vinyl release...????
  11. Not to be a downer, but:

1. I'm okay with no big 30th anniversary release. Achtung Baby is my favorite album and yet I was so blown away by the 20th anniversary box set that I really don't need or expect them to try and exceed what they release every 10 years.

2. Though I'd of course love a Zoo TV show from one of the first few legs, we have Sydney already to represent just how legendary that tour was, just like we have an official release of a show from each tour they've done. I guess I'm trying to be content with that.