1. I can't believe it's Washington D.C '92 lol
  2. Really nice gem to find for the weekend. Really loving this. Quite good actually. More excited to have discovered this than an announcement of an AB 30 Anniversary edition that I have no intention of purchasing.
  3. I hate that they used snippets of zoo tv on Spotify and their latest post. Just give us a show pretty pleeease!
  4. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:[..]
    Really nice gem to find for the weekend. Really loving this. Quite good actually. More excited to have discovered this than an announcement of an AB 30 Anniversary edition that I have no intention of purchasing.
    Listening to Wild Horses and he does a good take on it. I'll have to find time to sit down and give the rest of it a listen.

5. on apple music the album remastered version of 2018 is all marked as popular (the star next to the song)
  6. I'm having a great time celebrating the 30th anniversary by digging back into the super deluxe edition. Don't plan on buying the new reissue. The box set and the 2018 vinyl are sufficient for me. The 20th anniversary set is pretty hard to beat.
  7. Got a 30th anniversary related question for anyone interested in giving their opinion: What ultimately would you have liked to see from a special edition of Achtung/Zooropa that wasn't on the Uber Deluxe from 2011? Live shows, b sides that didn't make it, etc.

Also apologies if this discussion exists in another post. I'd be happy to go there if someone would point the way.
  8. I WANT MY ZOO TV!!! = An Unreleased Live Show from 1992 or 1993 (in audio and/or video)...this is what missing in 2011 and...in 2021 too
  9. well, both were good, only missing that much desired ZooTV show never seen / heard before. this year they went overboard with remixes to such an extent that some discs are unnecessary and the 'baby' versions could have taken their places. Outside of that detail (which is not so serious) not so bad! but I repeat, that show was missing.
  10. Every time I listen to The Fly, I'm amazed how great it sounds. That's all.