1. I love Led Zeppelin.
  2. Who doesn't love Zeppelin? I was at the Knebworth gig in 79. Can't remember anything about it apart from getting told off by a policeman, but there you go...
  3. You were at Knebworth 79 Lucky You! it's on a DVD called Led Zeppelin DVD. Which one were you at ? there were loads ?
  4. Originally posted by thejonner:Who doesn't love Zeppelin? I was at the Knebworth gig in 79. Can't remember anything about it apart from getting told off by a policeman, but there you go...
    Very LOL. That concert is mythic Lucky (and pretty old by the way - and that's good!! ) you

5. Thanks... As though I don't feel old enough. I'd have to ask my Dad which gig we were at, but he's in Ireland at the moment and incommunicado. That said, he was probably smoking so much weed that he's not sure himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even know that he was there...
  6. Originally posted by thejonner:Thanks... As though I don't feel old enough. I'd have to ask my Dad which gig we were at, but he's in Ireland at the moment and incommunicado. That said, he was probably smoking so much weed that he's not sure himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't even know that he was there...
    Hhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaa that was damn great maaaan hahahaah i'm really laughing my ass off xDDD

Those were the years...
  7. Sometimes i feel i was born in the wrong Decade
    Oh well there's always DVD's and Youtube.... *sigh* lol
  8. I love Zeppelin, it's just an incredible band ...
  9. I do too. I even have a 2009 calendar of them couldn't get a U2 one
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]Hhahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaa that was damn great maaaan hahahaah i'm really laughing my ass off xDDD

Those were the years...

No one's got the heart to tell him what year it is...

11. Join the club lol
    But we still have all their music, so it's not SO bad

12. see the crazy people here