1. Originally posted by mookymookins:Hi. Just wondering is anyone here a Led Zeppelin fan. I'm i big fan of them too.
    Let me know if you like the Zep. I don't meet many Zep fans very often.
    Cheers

I LOVE LED ZEPPELIN. They were the first band I every loved. Still a huge fan.
  2. The great thing about Led Zeppelin is that they didn't overstay their welcome. One fantastic decade of music. I suppose this came at a big cost, however, John Bonham's life - and, unfortunately, his death only adds to their legacy.

I should also add that some might say if they kept on the same path as "In Through The Outdoor" their star power would have been negatively affected.
  3. Good band. Houses Of The holy, is one of my favirote albums.
  4. I love very much Ramble On and Going To California
    and all of their song but at the moment this 2 songs make me crazy
  5. Now that you mention Ramble On....... What I strongly dislike about Led Zeppelin is that every song that I love from them (and that means most of their catalogue) is so f**ing hard to play -decently- on guitar. Uuuggghh it drives me crazyyy

6. great album

Originally posted by LikeASong:Now that you mention Ramble On....... What I strongly dislike about Led Zeppelin is that every song that I love from them (and that means most of their catalogue) is so f**ing hard to play -decently- on guitar. Uuuggghh it drives me crazyyy

that could just maybe be possible cause mr page is in the top 3 greatest guitar players to ever live..

only one i would ever say beats him is knopfler in my opinion.. maybe slightly biased
  7. Led Zep - genius.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:Now that you mention Ramble On....... What I strongly dislike about Led Zeppelin is that every song that I love from them (and that means most of their catalogue) is so f**ing hard to play -decently- on guitar. Uuuggghh it drives me crazyyy

Damn you Jimmy!!
  9. Originally posted by dylbagz:that could just maybe be possible cause mr page is in the top 3 greatest guitar players to ever live..

only one i would ever say beats him is knopfler in my opinion.. maybe slightly biased

Yes, I know

I agree, and I'm biased too.
  10. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]

great album

[..]

that could just maybe be possible cause mr page is in the top 3 greatest guitar players to ever live..

Hendrix, May, Gilmour, Clapton to name just a few. IMO of course
  11. A great Guitarist too is Lindsay Buckingham from Fleetwood Mac

Listen I'm So Afraid ( the best version is live in Boston 2004 )
    Listen Go Your Own Way ( the best version is live in Boston 2004 )

and after you think like me Lindsay Buckingham is also a great guitarist with Hendrix Clapton Page and Satriani
  12. best band of all time.

not my favourite ever (i do love them, but that accolade goes to U2), but in terms of musical ability, songwriting talent, influence and general success they're better than everyone else, including the stones and the beatles.

their first 4 albums are lifechanging.