1. me to

this would have to be in my top 3 for the album, very catchy
  2. I guess its kinda catchy, but noting special, I would expect this on ATYCLB
  3. Originally posted by yeah:They probably threw this one together in 5 minutes. To me this sounds like a leftover from ATYCLB.
    It certainly would have been one of the highlights on it. Very catchy, very poppy, lyrically on the border to idiocy but I decided to ignore that, lean back and sway rhythmically to it.

First rating: 8/10
    You've been VERY complimentary with mostly all your comments and ratings. I love it. And since we all know you and your honestly, I really feel you've liked the album
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]You've been VERY complimentary with mostly all your comments and ratings. I love it. And since we all know you and your honestly, I really feel you've liked the album

Oh, now he comes back tomorrow to bash them all
  5. The weakest so far - not bad though.
  6. I like this song, is it just me or are 5-7 on the album a complete changeup from the rest of the album
  7. this song if soooo good, i duno how people call it the weakest song, i liked it straight away, thought of ultraviolet liked everyone else, lol. great uplifting song.
  8. Originally posted by Andrew_C:this song if soooo good, i duno how people call it the weakest song, i liked it straight away, thought of ultraviolet liked everyone else, lol. great uplifting song.

love love love ultraviolet, by me anything reminiscent of that is automatically good
  9. This song is so pretty. lol its nice after the 4 'mystical' songs.according to Lanois.
  10. I love this one, it might be an ATYCLB tune but then again, it's a very good one. Maybe even single worthy. Love the lyrics, the multi-voices, it's catchy and happy.
  11. Definitely a single!