1. Originally posted by Remy:I love this one, it might be an ATYCLB tune but then again, it's a very good one. Maybe even single worthy. Love the lyrics, the multi-voices, it's catchy and happy.

Even I like this song, it's the second best pop song on the album after Breathe.
    Love the 'It's not a hill, it's a mountain' line, and how he launches into the high notes when he sings it.
  2. I love it...second favorite song on the album. Very Angel Of Harlem feel. this album is like if pop, joshua tree, and rattle and hum had an orgy and had a kid lol
  3. Only the Christmas song-like intro..
  4. maybe...i just meant like stylewise...ya know the whole happy song in the key of C that reminds you of the snow lol
  5. good song, it´s a happy song very well made and sounds great

6. has to be a single, the public will eat this up, who wouldnt like it?

7. indeed. Same guitar and if you listen carefully some drum parts are the same too
    It's a nice song but it misses something, a good riff or so... love the poppy sound.
  8. well i like the music ...
    but i dont like the singing parts in this song ...
    the high parts bono sings
    and its just not my song ....
  9. I don't think it says "divination" as the lyrics seem to say.

I think the line is "pity the nation".

Cheers,

J
  10. Originally posted by jick:I don't think it says "divination" as the lyrics seem to say.

Cheers,

J

Yep, there are still a few errors on some lyrics.
  11. Originally posted by jick:I don't think it says "divination" as the lyrics seem to say.

Cheers,

J

About the lyrics..there are some minor glitches here and there. I'll look for them.