1. The letterman performance is still one of my favorites. Bono gets a tv studio audiences off their seats and rocking towards the end. Incredible
  2. Originally posted by JuJuman:[..]
    Breathe totally rocked in that first leg. I was at Amsterdam I and Sheffield. Amsterdam I is one of the very best gigs I've ever attended. Bono's voice was perfect. The band was in buoyant mood. The four opening songs had a Zoo TV feel. What a show!
    Absolutely, amen to everything (although I only experienced it in Barcelona1 and that gig is far from making my top list, but that's a different story).

@germcevoy I get what you're saying and I agree, but Bono's delivery of NLOTH's cringeworthy "uo-ohohoh-ooh" after every verse was far from perfect. They're quite terrible in fact
  3. Oh for sure he was as ragged as hell at times but I’d take pumped up and ragged vs stale and somber.
  4. I can't argue with that.
  5. Anyone here know which 2009 show the version in 1:25 are from in this video?
  6. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:The letterman performance is still one of my favorites. Bono gets a tv studio audiences off their seats and rocking towards the end. Incredible
    Watching that performance again really brought me back. What a song. What an opener for 360. I thought back then this would go down as one of their live classics.

And yet, they now haven't played it in 10+ years.
  7. Happy Bloomsday everyone!

8. So awesome live.
  9. Just found this demo version of Breathe

10. Ah, that's B having the stereo on too loud in his house Love that 'Alright' scream just before the chorus
  11. Ohhh I remember this. Lovely unfinished version with some elements not present in the final version, and the "we are people born of sound" bridge getting repeated more often. I have absolutely loved this song since this kindergarten version surfaced in 2008.